Suncool® One 30/21
Architectural glass with a perfect balance of light transmission and sun protection
The product is ideal for southern regions.
Thanks to its extremely low solar factor, this glass will help keep your room cool. And due to its high specularity, you can achieve a harmonious combination of transparent and opaque zones on the facade.
The product can be tempered, bend and laminated. Ceramic and organic paints can be used.
Ideal balance between light transmission and sun protection
Heat protectionExcellent thermal insulation properties (Ug coefficient > 1.0 W / m2K)
Helps reduce air conditioning and space heating costs
- Formats: Jumbo (6000 x 3210 mm), LES (2550 x 3210 mm)
- Thickness: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Use in an IG Unit: required, coated inside
- Must be hardened: possibly
- Can be bent: possibly
- Can be laminated: possibly
- Decoration: application of ceramic and organic paints possible
Pilkington Suncool® series
Order free glass samples Pilkington Suncool® One 30/21
Your message has been successfully accepted!
Our manager will contact you to clarify the delivery details.