Suitable for glazing residential buildings where sun protection and load reduction on air conditioning systems are required
Architectural non-tempered glass with maximum transparency and neutrality, with high solar control properties.
An excellent choice for buildings that require plenty of natural light and protection from the sun's heat at the same time.
The product cannot be hardened or heat treated. Application of organic paints is possible.
For applications where hardening, bending or ceramic painting is required, there is a special version of the product - Pilkington Suncool 70/40 Pro T
Ideal balance between light transmission and sun protection
Heat protectionExcellent thermal insulation properties (Ug coefficient > 1.0 W / m2K)
Helps reduce air conditioning and space heating costs
- Formats: Jumbo (6000 x 3210 mm), LES (2550 x 3210 mm)
- Thickness: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Use in an IG Unit: mandatory, coated inside
- Must be hardened: not subject to heat treatment
- Can be bent: not subject to heat treatment
- Can be laminated: not subject to heat treatment
- Decoration: ceramic and organic paints can be used.
Pilkington Suncool® series
Order free glass samples Pilkington Suncool® 70/40
Your message has been successfully accepted!
Our manager will contact you to clarify the delivery details.