Suncool® 70/40 Pro T
Architectural glass with maximum transparency and neutrality, with high solar control properties.
An excellent choice for buildings that require maximum natural light, such as residential buildings.
The product must be hardened. Bending, lamination, ceramic and organic paints are possible.
Ideal balance between light transmission and sun protection
Heat protectionExcellent thermal insulation properties (Ug coefficient > 1.0 W / m2K)
Helps reduce air conditioning and space heating costs
- Formats: Jumbo (6000 x 3210 mm), LES (2550 x 3210 mm)
- Thickness: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Use in an IG Unit: required, coated inside
- Must be hardened: necessarily
- Can be bent: possibly
- Can be laminated: possibly
- Decoration: application of ceramic and organic paints possible
Pilkington Suncool® series
Order free glass samples Pilkington Suncool® 70/40 Pro T
Your message has been successfully accepted!
Our manager will contact you to clarify the delivery details.