Suncool® 66/33 Pro T
Universal highly selective architectural glazing for commercial buildings and residential buildings.
It has low specularity, excellent solar factor and high light transmission.
The product must be hardened. Bending, lamination, ceramic and organic paints are possible.
For those cases where heat treatment of glass is not required, there is a non-tempering version of the product Pilkington Suncool 66/33.
Ideal balance between light transmission and sun protection
Heat protectionExcellent thermal insulation properties (Ug coefficient > 1.0 W / m2K)
Helps reduce air conditioning and space heating costs
- Formats: Jumbo (6000 x 3210 mm), LES (2550 x 3210 mm)
- Thickness: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Use in an IG Unit: required, coated inside
- Must be hardened: necessarily
- Can be bent: possibly
- Can be laminated: possibly
- Decoration: ceramic and organic paints can be used
Pilkington Suncool® series
Order free glass samples Pilkington Suncool® 66/33 Pro T
Your message has been successfully accepted!
Our manager will contact you to clarify the delivery details.