Suncool® 50/25 Pro T
Architectural highly selective glass in a neutral shade with reduced solar factor
Ideal for panoramic glazing of buildings in which a significant reduction in the load on air conditioning systems is required.
Due to the high selectivity of glass, the interior of the building receives a large amount of natural light.
The product must be hardened. Bending, lamination, ceramic and organic paints are possible.
For those cases where heat treatment of glass is not required, there is a non-tempering version of the product Pilkington Suncool 50/25.
Ideal balance between light transmission and sun protection
Heat protectionExcellent thermal insulation properties (Ug coefficient > 1.0 W / m2K)
Helps reduce air conditioning and space heating costs
- Formats: Jumbo (6000 x 3210 mm), LES (2550 x 3210 mm)
- Thickness: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Use in an IG Unit: required, coated inside
- Must be hardened: necessarily
- Can be bent: possibly
- Can be laminated: possibly
- Decoration: application of ceramic and organic paints possible
Pilkington Suncool® series
Order free glass samples Pilkington Suncool® 50/25 Pro T
Your message has been successfully accepted!
Our manager will contact you to clarify the delivery details.